Private Tour to the Egyptian Museum, Alabaster Mosque, Khan el-Khalili market
Starts at 8:00 am with Pickup from your hotel By Our Tour guide to Start your Full day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities at Tahrir square. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then Continue your day tour to The Citadel where you visit The Alabaster Mosque Of Mohamed Ali Pasha .
Then continue your day tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferred back to your Hotel
there is possibility of Felucca ride on the Nile but this activity can be added on in the middle of the booking process as it requires additional fees
- Private tour to three of central Cairo's most famous sites - Egyptian Museum, Alabaster Mosque and Khan el-Khalili
- See the famous treasures of King Tutankhamen at the Egyptian Museum
- Learn about the Islamic faith at the beautiful Alabaster Mosque
- Shop for bargains at Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Fantastic views of the city skyline at the Citadel of Salah el-Din
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
-Hotel pick up and drop off
-Egyptologist tour guide from the pick up until the drop off
-Entry fees to all sites
-WiFi on board